Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 2,520 square feet of retail space at 1445 Shaw Ave. Suite 140 in Clovis from Clovis Cleveland LP to Michael Flanagan. Craig Holdener and Troy McKenney were the agents in cooperation with Mike Angelos of KW Commercial.
▪ 43,500 square feet of industrial space at 2702 S. Maple Ave. in Fresno from Atwater Applegate Road LP to Anderco Carpet Co. Inc. Nick Audino and James Griffin of Cushman & Wakefield|PACCA were the agents.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 1,200 square feet of retail space at 6763 N. Cedar Ave. in Fresno from Cedar Plaza Inc. to Ez Fit Meals. Michael Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Dick Ellsworth of Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial and Kevin Grossman of Commercial Retail Associates.
▪ 1,415 square feet of retail space at 3173 W. Shaw Ave. Suite 103 in Fresno from Times Square Holdings LLC to Virender Singh. Kennedy and Michael Arfsten were the agents in cooperation with Mike Mele of Commercial West.
▪ 2,000 square feet of retail space at 6105 E. Kings Canyon Road Suite 103 in Fresno from Island Cattle Co. LLC to Caspian Grill. Kennedy and John Lee were the agents.
▪ 2,000 square feet of retail space at 591 Bellevue Road Suite 13 in Atwater from Islay Investments to Jams@209 Sports Bar and Grill LLC. Kennedy and Lee were the agents.
▪ 3,500 square feet of retail space at 6460 N. Blackstone Ave. Suites 103-105 in Fresno from Star Fresno Properties LLC to Kan Zaman. Kennedy was the agent.
▪ 71,874 square feet of retail space in the Marketplace at El Paseo Shopping Center at the southeast corner of Herndon Avenue and Riverside Drive in Fresno from DCTN3 388 Fresno LLC to Olive Garden Restaurant. Kennedy and Lewis Smith were the agents in cooperation with Dani Mayer.
Commercial Retail Associates Inc.
▪ 1,800 square feet at 1384 W. Olive Ave. in Merced from Campisi Family Partners to Kloee Fashion. Bryan Cifranic and Doug Cords were the agents
▪ 4,000 square feet at 1831 Bellevue Road in Atwater from Donahue Schriber Realty Group to Round Table Pizza. Cifranic, Cords and Shane Anderson were the agents in cooperation with Lee & Associates-Central Valley Inc.