The World Ag Expo announced its Top-10 Product award winners that will be showcased during the 48th annual event in Tulare from Feb. 10-12.
A group of farmers, ranchers, and industry professionals selected the new products. The winners and their products:
• Macros Plastics, an ultra lightweight plastic bin;
Never miss a local story.
• DeLaval, a body conditioning system for cows called DeLaval BCS system
• Deep Root Irrigation, the DRI System for saving irrigation water;
• GEA Farm Technologies, DairyProQ, a fully-automated, per stall, robotic rotary milking parlor for large-scale dairies;
• Molecat, a new extermination solution;
• Simple Pump, a solar-powered pump system;
• Nikkel Iron Works, the Tule River Nut Crowder, a tool that helps collect any crop that’s shaken to the ground;
• Curry ToolWorks, the Earth Talon Shovel, a shovel with an added point or “talon” to make breaking into hard, rocky soils easier;
• PolyExcel, the Polydress O2 Barrier 2in1, a system that prevents the damaging effects of oxygen on silages;
• Dairy Records Management Systems, Vet Check Maxx, a system that simplifies and streamlines vet check day.
For more information on the new product winners and the Ag Expo in general, go to its website: www.worldagexpo.com.