The best travel deals around the globe:
▪ Couples save $250 on select departures of Sonoma on a Bike’s cycling tours through California wine country. The discount applies to the Nov. 6 and 13 trips. The six-day bike tour costs $6,550 for two travelers and includes hotel accommodations; all breakfasts and dinners (with wine) and four lunches; use of a specialized bike, handlebar bag and helmet; guide and van support; entrance and wine-tasting fees; baggage transportation; and taxes and select gratuities. Info: 800-499-2453, Sonomaonabike.com.
▪ Receive a free third night at the music-themed Aria Hotel Budapest. The Dreams of Love package starts at $476 for three nights (a savings of 33 percent when factoring in the free night) and includes two-for-one spa treatment, a daily buffet breakfast, an afternoon wine-and-cheese reception and in-room chocolate-covered strawberries with a bottle of limited-edition cabernet sauvignon by Gergely Boganyi. Add about 22 percent in taxes. Valid on stays in August, November and December. Info: 212-201-1155, Ariahotelbudapest.com.
▪ The all-inclusive Pineapple Beach Club in Antigua is celebrating its Oct. 1 reopening as an adults-only resort with a special rate from $99 per person double per night. You must stay at least three nights through Jan. 31; holiday restrictions apply. A couple pays $594 for three nights, down from $879. The fee includes a courtyard room, all meals and drinks, water sports and taxes. The 180-room beachfront resort is now part of the Elite Island Resorts collection. Info: 800-858-4618, pineapplebeachclub.com/special-offers.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Emerald Waterways has waived single supplements for its river cruises departing through the end of 2016. For example, the 14-night Christmas Markets of Europe cruise, which sails from Amsterdam to Budapest on Nov. 26, starts at $3,395 per person single or double, including taxes. A solo traveler typically has paid from $6,790. Deal applies to specific cabin categories. Book by Oct. 31. Info: 855-222-3214, Emeraldwaterways.com.
▪ Air Tahiti Nui is offering the Three Country Explorer Pass with flights to Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia, starting at $1,270. The itinerary travels from Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti; to Auckland; to Sydney; and back to Los Angeles. A counterclockwise route is also available. Lowest fares apply to travel Feb. 1 to June 21, July 24 to Sept. 17 and Nov. 1 to 30. Book by Dec. 31 and travel through the end of 2017. You must depart within 30 days of purchasing ticket and complete the trip within three months. Booked separately, round-trip fare from Washington to Los Angeles starts at $330. Other airlines are matching. Purchase by calling 877-824-4846. Info: www.airtahitinui.com/us-en.
▪ Gate 1 Travel is taking $300 off its 11-night tour of Portugal and Spain. The trip starts at $2,190 per person double and includes air from Washington Dulles to Lisbon, with return from Barcelona; 11 nights’ lodging in Lisbon and the Spanish cities of Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and Torremolinos; land transport, including high-speed train from Costa del Sol to Madrid and from Madrid to Barcelona; 15 meals; tours; airport transfers; and taxes. For lowest price, depart Nov. 25 or Dec. 2. Book by Aug. 22. Use promo code WPAFPS300. Info: 800-682-3333, Gate1travel.com.