This week’s best travel bargains around the globe:
▪ Seven Stars Resort & Spa, in Turks & Caicos, is offering up to 40 percent off its rates. For example, stay Aug. 13 through Oct. 31 and receive 30 percent off oceanfront suites and 15 percent off garden- or ocean-view lodging. Book a visit from Nov. 1 to Dec. 19 and the discount increases to 40 percent and 30 percent, respectively. For example, an oceanfront suite in October starts at $512 a night, including tax, a savings of $220; a garden-view suite in December starts at $550 a night, a savings of $238. Also receive a $75 resort credit on stays of five or six nights and $150 for stays of at least seven nights. Book by Sept. 30. Info: 866-570-7777, Sevenstarsgracebay.com.
▪ The Grand Lucayan, on Grand Bahama Island, has a Labor Day promotion with 40 percent off rates at Lighthouse Pointe, its all-inclusive resort. Nightly rates start at $148 per person double, including taxes, plus kids under age 12 stay for free. The deal also includes a $100 spa credit per room. Three-night minimum stay required. Typical rate is from $248. Book Sept. 1 to 6; travel through Dec. 20. Info: 855-708-6671, Grandlucayan.com.
▪ Guests save up to 50 percent during adult-only weeks at Vista Verde Ranch, a luxury dude ranch near Steamboat Springs, Colo. With the Share and Save package, the first two guests pay the normal rate of $4,075 each for a week in a cabin or $3,575 for a lodge room, and the extra guest pays half-price: $2,038 and $1,788, respectively. Price includes accommodations; three daily meals with wine, beer and other beverages; outdoor activities including horseback riding, mountain biking, paddleboarding and guided flyfishing; cooking classes and wine tastings; photo workshop; and more. Add about 4 percent tax. The adult-only stays run Aug. 21-Oct 2. Info: 800-526-7433, Vistaverde.com.
▪ Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering $400 shipboard credits per stateroom on select 2016 sailings and $200 credits on all other 2016 cruises. For example, receive a $400 credit on the 11-night Seven Seas Navigator cruise that sails round trip from Miami on Nov. 15 and starts at $4,499 per person double for a deluxe veranda suite. Rates include round-trip airfare from Washington, D.C., to the port city; shore excursions; wine, alcohol and other beverages; airport transfers; tips; and taxes. Book by Aug. 31 and request promo code Celebrate Summer. Info: 844-473-4368, Rssc.com.
▪ With Holland America, book select cruises departing January 2017 through April 18 and receive a four-pack of specials worth up to $2,000. The Explore4 deal includes the Signature Beverage Package ($1,400 value per stateroom based on a 14-day cruise), Pinnacle Grill dinner (worth $58 per stateroom), reduced fares for kids and third and fourth guests sharing a cabin, and half-off deposit. Book a suite and receive a $200 Internet credit and prepaid gratuities (value $378). Prices vary. For example, the seven-day Glacier Discovery Southbound cruise departing Anchorage on May 28 and ending in Vancouver starts at $899 per person double, plus about $200 taxes. Book by Nov. 18. Info: 877-932-4259, Hollandamerica.com.
▪ World Spree is offering its Incredible India tour from $1,399 per person double. The nine-night trip includes round-trip airfare on Air China from New York to Delhi; two nights at the Westin Gurgaon in New Delhi; two nights at the Courtyard Marriott Agra; two nights at the Ranthambhore Kothi; three nights at the Hilton Jaipur; 14 meals; several guided tours with entrance fees, including two game drives in Ranthambhore National Park; land transport; airport transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, air and hotels alone cost about $1,400. The lowest price applies to select departures in December and April. Info: 866-652-5656, Worldspree.com.