The best travel bargains around the globe:
▪ Lansdowne Resort and Spa, a luxury property in Leesburg, Va., is offering resort credits through the end of the year. With the Good Life Getaway package, receive a $200 resort credit on a two-night stay, $300 for three nights. Nightly rates start at $229, plus taxes. For example, a deluxe room in early September starts at $518, including taxes, for two nights and costs from $776 for three nights. The credit applies to spa services, on-site restaurants, golf green fees and more. Use promo code VALIFE. Info: 877-513-8400, destinationhotels.com/lansdowne-resort/special-offers.
▪ JourneYou is taking 30 percent off its RemarkableChilean Patagonia Tour. The six-day trip starts at $1,100 per person double, down from $1,571, and includes round-trip flights from Santiago to Punta Arenas, two nights’ lodging in Santiago, three nights of hotels in Puerto Natales, breakfasts and one lunch, tours of Santiago and Torres del Paine National Park, airport transfers and taxes. For the lowest rate, depart July 26, Aug. 30 or Sept. 27. Info: 855-888-2234, journeyou.com.
▪ Stay at a Fairmont property by Sept. 30 and receive up to30 percent off. The Stay Longer, Save More promo applies to more than 60 hotels and resorts across the globe. Requirements vary by property. For example, at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in Sonoma, California, book one or two nights and receive a 10 percent discount; stay three or four nights for 25 percent off; stay five or more nights and earn a 30 percent reduction. A five-night stay in July starts at $1,548, including taxes - a savings of $693. Book by Aug. 15. Blackout dates apply and vary by property. Request promo code PRLL. Info: 844-440-1907, fairmont.com/promo/momentsoffer.
▪ Victoria Cruises has a two-for-one offer on 2016 cruises along China’s Yangtze River. The deal applies to the Three Gorges Highlights cruise, which spends four nights sailing from Yichang to Chongqing or three nights on the reverse itinerary. Price starts at $880 per couple, including port charges. To receive the discount, you must purchase the shore excursion package, which is a two-for-one special and costs $90 per couple. The promotion also applies to the luxury amenities program, which provides such VIP perks as upper-deck cabins and free WiFi. The two-for-one program costs $200 per couple. Sale is valid on superior cabins only. Service charge of $25 per person applies. Book by Aug. 31. Info: 800-348-8084, victoriacruises.com/about/specials.
▪ CheapCaribbean.com has an all-inclusive package to Panama with savings of more than $400. The five-night vacation starts at $809 per person double and includes round-trip air from Dulles International Airport to Panama City; accommodations at Riu Playa Blanca, including all meals and non-motorized water and land sports, as well as taxes. Travel by Dec. 23. The package typically costs $1,219. Info: 800-786-0435, www.cheapcaribbean.com.
▪ Club Med is offering savings at select resorts, including air credits, lodging discounts of up to 50 percent for adults, free or discounted stays for children and waived single supplements. For example, a seven-night stay in late October at Club Med Cancun starts at $2,564 for two adults, a savings of $2,189. Price includes round-trip air from Baltimore-Washington International Marshall Airport, lodging, all meals and drinks, airport transfers and taxes. Restrictions vary by property. Book the WOW sale by Aug. 23. Details: 888-932-2582, clubmed.us/escape.