▪ L’Auberge de Sedona, a luxury resort on Arizona’s Oak Creek, is offering a summer special with discounted rates based on the thermometer. With the Cooler by Nature package, guests receive a discount based on the temperature difference between the airport and the hotel on their arrival day. For example, if the thermometer reads 100 degrees at the airport and 85 degrees at the resort, guests earn $15 off the starting rate of $325 a night, plus $25 in taxes. Two-night minimum stay required. Valid through Aug. 31. Info: 855-702-0063, www.lauberge.com.
▪ Orbitz is turning 15 and is celebrating with a birthday sale. Reserve by July 3 and receive 15 percent off thousands of select hotels that the third-party booking site has already discounted by up to 50 percent. For example, in mid-July, the Humphreys Half Moon Inn & Suites in San Diego starts at $234, including taxes; normal price is from $460. Also in mid-July, the Tide South Beach in Miami Beach, Fla., starts at $238, down from $375. Travel by Dec. 31. Use promo code BIRTHDAY15. Info: www.orbitz15.com.
▪ Nolitan Hotel in Manhattan’s Nolita (North of Little Italy) neighborhood is offering its Hello Summer deal, with savings of up to 25 percent through Sept. 5. Rates vary. For example, a Friday night stay in mid-July starts at $287, with taxes, a savings of $94. Book by June 30. Info: 212-925-2555, www.nolitanhotel.com/special-offers-en.html.
▪ Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering $500 shipboard credits per stateroom on South Pacific sailings aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin. Travel by April 15. Cruisers can combine the promotion with several other deals, including half-off brochure rates, free cruise for a third passenger sharing a stateroom (2016 departures only) and free airfare from Los Angeles. Prices vary. For example, the 11-night Cook Islands & Society Islands cruise sailing round trip from Papeete, Tahiti, on Oct. 22 starts at $6,045 per person double, plus $185 taxes. Air from Los Angeles typically costs about $1,450. Book by July 30. Info: 800-848-6172, www.pgcruises.com.
Never miss a local story.
▪ La Compagnie, the all-business-class airline, is celebrating its second anniversary with promotional fares from Newark to London and Paris. With the deal, two travelers pay $2,990 round trip to Paris’s Charles de Gaulle airport and $2,790 to London’s Luton Airport – a savings of 15 percent. Taxes included. Book through July 31. Info: www.lacompagnie.com/en.
▪ Apple Vacations is offering an all-inclusive package to Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic, from $919 per person, double occupancy. The deal, which applies to select September departures, includes round-trip air from BWI Marshall on Xtra Airways; six nights at the adults-only Riu Republica, a beachfront resort that opened June 4; food and beverages; and taxes. Priced separately, the package costs at least $222 more per couple. Info: 800-517-2000, www.applevacations.com/hotels/riu-republica.html.