The best travel bargains around the globe:
▪ Sunrise Springs Integrative Wellness Resort in Santa Fe, N.M., has two healthy, perks-filled packages through April 30. The Wellness Exploration starts at $366 per person double per night, with taxes, and includes lodging, with an upgrade to a premium casita (valued at $150); all meals; pre-dinner reception with organic wine and beer; access to daily activities such as yoga, culinary classes, Native American teachings and animal interactions; $200 resort credit; and round-trip airport transfers. Four-night minimum stay required. The Immerse & Thrive starts at $591 and includes a $700 resort credit and additional wellness activities, such as a health evaluation and a daily meeting with a licensed counselor. Nine-night minimum stay required. Info: 505-780-8145, sunrisesprings.com.
▪ Seventeen hotels throughout Boston are offering discounted rates for Hotel Week Boston. For example, rates at the Boston Park Plaza start at $130, including $31 taxes and fees, a savings of $51. The promo at the newly renovated hotel also includes 20 percent off food at Off the Common, late checkout and access to the hotel’s 19,000-square-foot David Barton Gym. Hotel Week Boston officially runs Feb. 14-21, but many of the participating hotels are offering savings past the end date. Details: hotelweekboston.com.
▪ With Holland America’s View & Verandah sale, save up to $1,500 on select cruises in 2016 and 2017 and receive onboard credits of up to $500 and free upgrades worth up to $1,000. Also, save 10 percent on select Journeys Ashore and up to 25 percent on Collectors’ Voyages. Deals applies to more than 700 cruises in Alaska, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, Australia, New England and more. Amount of shipboard credit is based on cabin type and length of cruise. For example, the seven-day Gems of Spain cruise departing Barcelona on April 17 starts at $599 per person double for an inside cabin and $799 for an ocean-view stateroom, which includes a free upgrade. In addition, guests in both stateroom levels earn a $100 credit per cabin. Add $118 in taxes. Info: 877-932-4259, hollandamerica.com.
▪ Emerald Waterways is offering discounts on its 2017 European River cruises, with savings of $250 per person on sailings of 10 nights or less and $500 on longer trips. For example, a seven-night Secrets of the Douro cruise, sailing round trip from Porto, Portugal, now starts at $1,945 per person double, a savings of $250, for select departures in October 2017; price includes airport transfers, tips, port charges and taxes. Book by April 30. Info: 855-222-3214, emeraldwaterways.com.
▪ SmarTours is offering savings of $400 per person on several African safari tours. For example, the price for the six-night Cape Town & Safari Express tour now starts at $1,799 per person double for select departures; pay by check and get an additional $100 discount. Trip includes airfare from New York to Cape Town, with return from Johannesburg; airfare between Cape Town and Johannesburg; four nights of lodging at the Cape Sun Hotel in Cape Town; two nights at Protea Winkler Hotel in Kruger National Park; eight meals; a city tour in Cape Town; a full-day safari tour; land transportation; airport transfers; and taxes. Purchase by March 10. Info: 800-337-7773, smartours.com.