Some of you will no doubt be busy now that “Fuller House” is back streaming on Netflix. For those looking to get off the couch, your best bets for nightlife this week might include two Johnnys or 200 tattoo artists.
Secret Agent Man
▪ The event: Johnny Rivers in concert.
▪ The draw: Old-time rock ’n’ roll. The guitarist/singer was popular through much of the 1960s and was America’s answer to the British invasion. Rivers is most famous for the 1966 hit “Secret Agent Man.”
Never miss a local story.
▪ Details: 7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 27, at Visalia Fox Theater, 101 W. Main St., Visalia. $25-$70. 877-435-9849, www.foxvisalia.org
▪ The draw: A two-day celebration of tattoos and tattoo culture, with bands, sideshow performers and a car show, plus connected events like Oliver Peck’s Wig Party & Karaoke, Friday night at Strummer’s.
▪ Details: 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 27, and noon Sunday, Feb. 28, at Fresno Fairgrounds. $20 a day or $30 weekend pass. 661-444-9251, www.centralvalleytattoo.com
▪ Event: Johnny Marr’s California Jam tour.
▪ The draw: Marr is an indie-rock guitar legend. Aside from founding The Smiths (with coiffed singer Morrissey) in the early ’80s, the Englishman has had a solid career as a solo artist and gun for hire. He’s played with The Pretenders, The The and Modest Mouse. This is one of just six California shows for Marr.
▪ Details: 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 1, at Strummer’s, 833 E. Fern Ave. $32. 559-485-5356, www.strummersclub.com