The tour, which will have Anthony performing on a circular stage surrounded by fans, will stop in more than a dozen cities including Fresno. Anthony will perform Sept. 15 at Save Mart Center. Tickets for the show are $49-$169 and on sale 10 a.m. June 2 at the arena box office, online or by phone at 800-745-3000. Pre-sales are available at 10 a.m. June 1.
“I want to feel my people close and dedicate all my songs, one by one, to them; I want to give them a heartfelt thanks for having been with me since the beginning of my career,” Anthony says in a release announcing the tour.
Never miss a local story.
The announcement comes days after the surprise release of “Marc Anthony for Babies.” It’s an album for children, obviously.
The concert only adds to a full schedule at the Save Mart Center this year. Along with New Kids on the Block (Wednesday night), the arena recently announced tour stops from Janet Jackson, Linkin Park (and Snoop Dogg) and Pit Bull and Enrique Iglesias. They join Prince Royce, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and Bruno Mars.
Full Circle tour
- Friday, Aug. 25 – Bridgeport, Conn. Webster Bank Arena
- Saturday, Aug. 26 – New York City, Madison Square Garden
- Friday, Sept. 15 – Fresno, Save Mart Center
- Saturday, Sept. 16 – Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Friday, Oct. 6 – San Jose, SAP Center
- Sunday, Oct. 8 – Los Angeles, The Forum
- Thursday, Oct. 19 – Houston, Toyota Center
- Sunday, Oct. 22 – Dallas, American Airlines Arena
- Thursday, Nov. 9 – Washington, D.C. Eagle Bank Arena
- Friday, Nov. 10 – Reading, Pa. Santander Arena
- Sunday, Nov. 12 – Atlanta, Philips Arena
- Friday, Nov. 17 –Miami, American Airlines Arena
- Sunday, Nov. 19 – Orlando, Fla. Amway Center
- Sunday, Dec. 3 – Chicago, Allstate Arena