Most people have seen the six “Star Wars: movies more than once. You may be one of those people who know lines of dialogue better than you know important days in your life.
Here’s the opportunity to see how well you know the “Star Wars” movies. The following are quotes taken from the six movies. You have to guess who said the quote. And, you have to know which movie you would have heard the line.
Get all 10 right and you are a Jedi Master. If you get 5-9 then some lightsaber training is needed. If you end up with a total of 0-4, you should hide in a galaxy far, far away.
The answers will be revealed Wednesday, July 15.
Never miss a local story.
1. General Tagge in “Star Wars: A New Hope.”
2. Lando Calrissian in “Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.”
3. Yoda in “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.”
4. Anakin Skywalker in “Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.”
5. Qui-Gin Jinn in “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.”
6. Han Solo in “Star Wars: A New Hope.”
7. C-3PO in “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.”
8. The Emperor in “Star Wars: return of the Jedi.”
9. Admiral Ozzel in “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back” as he’s being choked by Darth Vader.
10. Luke Skywalker says it in “Star Wars: A New Hope” when Han Solo fires his gun in the trash compactor.