Here’s a pro-tip life hack: You’re only bored if you’re boring. So, go out and do something. For instance, one of these seven things happening this week, and they aren’t all totally alcohol related.
▪ Comic Pub Crawl: The Tower District’s celebrates National Geek Pride Day with drink specials and cosplay. Go, because you haven’t had a chance to wear that Wonder Woman costume out of the house yet. Details: 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Tower District, Fresno. $5 wristbands. Fresno Zombie Society on Facebook
▪ Easton Corbin: Country singers do well ‘round these parts and Corbin has played all over the area since 2010. Go if you missed him opening for Carrie Underwood last year, or headlining JugFest in 2013. Details: 8 p.m. Friday, Eagle Mountain Casino, 681 S. Tule Road, Porterville. $35. 800-903-3353, www.eaglemtncasino.com
▪ Fresno Madera Craft Beer Festival: The irony of hosting a beer festival at a place known for wine is not unnoticed. Still, the list of breweries (including Founders, Mike Hess, Alpine, Palm and Palm and Tioga-Sequoia) is impressive and worth the ticket price. Details: 2 p.m. ApCal, 32749 Ave 7, Madera. $10-$45. 559-674-9463, apcalwine.com
▪ Madera Wine Trail: We’re not saying your mom really loves wine, or anything, but if she did, tickets to the The Madera Wine Trail would make a great Mother’s Day gift. Details: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at participating wineries. $25-$30, 800-613-0709, www.maderawinetrail.com
▪ Bee Gees Gold: Nor, would we judge your mother (or you) for totally loving the Bee Gees. The band did gave us “Jive Talking.” Details: 3 p.m. Sunday. Tower Theatre, 815 E. Olive Ave. 559-485-9050, www.towertheatrefresno.com
▪ Foam Wonderland: If you don’t know what a foam party is or why you’d want to be at one, this party is not for you. Stay home and binge watch Hulu. Details: 7 p.m. Saturday. Chukchansi Park. $30-$60. foamwonderland.com
▪ Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “Cinderella:” It’s Broadway. In Fresno. This is the last show of the season, until “Beautiful – The Carole King Musical” opens in October. Details: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday. Saroyan Theatre, 730 M St. 800-745-3000, www.ticketmaster.com