Fresno State had 18 players from its 2014 recruiting class enrolled in classes on Monday, the first day of the summer session. Now on campus, they also will participate in the Bulldogs' strength and conditioning program and under new NCAA rules can meet with coaches in an eight-hour window per week.
The players enrolled:
• Quarterbacks: Brandon Connette (Duke transfer), Kilton Anderson (Skyline-Sammamish, Wash.).
• Offensive linemen: Art Gomez (Downey), Jacob Hicks (Analy-Sebastopol), Aaron Mitchell (Cathedral Catholic-San Diego), Ben Simonds (La Quinta).
• Running back: Kurt Scoby (Monrovia).
• Wide receivers: KeeSean Johnson (Palo Alto), Jamire Jordan (Highland-Palmdale).
• Tight end: Chad Olsen (Pleasant Valley-Chico), Kyle Riddering (Clovis North).
• Defensive line: Kyle Hendrickson (San Pasqual-Escondido).
• Linebacker: Tobenna Okeke (Elkins-Missouri City, Texas).
• Defensive backs: Corey Ferguson (Fullerton College), Anthoula Tank Kelly (Galena Park, Texas), DeShawn Potts (Monrovia), Malcolm Washington (Alief Elsik-Houston).
• Athlete: Chris Moliga (Cathedral Catholic-San Diego).
The remainder of the recruiting class will enroll later this summer, with linebackers Justin Green (Oak Park) and Michael Lazarus (Berkeley) scheduled to come in next week and defensive lineman Sam Akoteu (Serra-Gardena), linebacker Xavier Ulutu (Cathedral Catholic-San Diego) and receiver Keyan Williams (Lusher Charter-New Orleans) at the end of the month.
The reporter can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or @rkuwada on Twitter.