Visalia kitchen fire causes $10,000 in damage

The Fresno BeeMay 4, 2014 

A kitchen fire in a Visalia home Saturday caused more than $10,000 in damage.

The fire began on the stove of a home in the 900 block of W. Princeton, and quickly spread to the rest of the kitchen, Visalia Fire Department officials said.

When fire crews arrived, smoke was coming from the front of the home. Firefighters extinguished the blaze, preventing it from spreading to the attic or the rest of the home. No one was injured.

Check fresnobee.com for breaking news.

The Fresno Bee is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service