• Roosevelt's Bryson Williams committed to Fresno State, then went out and delivered 15 points, 22 rebounds and seven blocks in the Rough Riders' 84-67 victory over Sunnyside. Roosevelt continues to share the North Yosemite League lead with No. 10 Fresno, which got a triple-double from Daryl Edwards (26 points, 12 assists, 11 rebounds) in a 73-52 defeat of McLane. Roosevelt plays at Fresno to close the regular season Feb. 20.
• No. 7 Bullard moved a step closer to a fifth straight County/Metro Athletic Conference title, getting 28 points from Austin Armstead in an 86-74 victory over Sanger. The Knights can secure at least a share of the title Tuesday at Madera, then host second-place Edison on Thursday.
• Jonell Burton scored 15 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter and finished with 17 rebounds as Mission Oak rallied to a 68-59 East Yosemite League victory against Tulare Western.
• Tarah Pires scored 16 points to help Immanuel hold onto a share of first place in the Central Sequoia League with a 56-46 win over Exeter.
• Anthony Velarde scored his school record-setting 28th goal of the season with less than 13 minutes remaining to put NYL champion and No. 6 Reedley ahead for good en route to a 3-1 victory over Sunnyside.
• Sydney Horanic's goal helped Liberty-Madera Ranchos complete a 10-0 run through the North Sequoia League with a 1-0 defeat of Sierra.
• Taylor Alkire scored twice as Strathmore downed Corcoran 8-2 and finished East Sequoia League play 10-0.
Coaches: Report scores, highlights at (559) 441-6379 or email@example.com.