• Clovis North's breakthrough under first-year coach Tony Amundsen had the 6-13 Broncos upsetting No. 2 Clovis West 60-57 in the Tri-River Athletic Conference behind 13 points from junior Cade Alcorn and 10 apiece from sophomore Jonah Brown and senior Chris Freeman. Clovis West — coming off an overtime escape against Clovis after losing by 25 points to Clovis East — received 22 and 17 points from Jakari McClain and Michael Orlich. Nate Amundsen scored 26 points and Murshid Randle added 21 as No. 3 Central downed Buchanan 91-67 in TRAC play to remain tied with Clovis East atop the league at 5-1. Justin Everrett had 17 for the Bears.
• Patrick Moultrie was one of four McLane players to score in double figures, posting a team-high 16 in a 69-41 win against Reedley in the North Yosemite League. Lucas Aquino had 19 for the Pirates.
• Behind Kyle Hurt's game-high 28 points, Immanuel defeated Kingsburg 78-62 in Central Sequoia League play. Niko Cummings had 16 points for the Vikings.
• Trent Reynolds scored 16 points and Thomas Spinks 14 to help Hanford defeat El Diamante 70-55 in the West Yosemite League.
• Travis Jordan scored 17 points and Trevor Stephens 14 as Liberty-Madera Ranchos topped Chowchilla 61-51 in the North Sequoia League. Lorenzo Cuevas had 17 for the Redskins.
• Donald Sherman scored 15 points as Fowler defeated Parlier 66-55 in the West Sequoia League. Jimmy Vizacarrondo and Jerry Arrendondo had 18 and 16 points, respectively, for Parlier.
• Heaven Holmes scored 15 points and Jasmine Phoolka chipped in 14 as No. 5 Clovis beat No. 7 Clovis East 54-45 in the TRAC.
• Hoover's Michelle Brown posted a game-high 20 points and 22 rebounds in a 54-50 win against Roosevelt in the NYL. The Patriots also received 12 points and 14 rebounds from Deja Manning. Roosevelt's Gernijah Martin scored 17.
• McLeena Rattana and Dulce Gallardo each scored 14 for McLane en route to a 53-37 win against Reedley in NYL action. Carly Kosinski scored a game-high 15 points for the Pirates.
• Madera's Bria Fernandes led all scorers with 20 points in a 45-32 win against Memorial in County/Metro Athletic Conference play.
• Austin Ramos scored as No. 3 Buchanan edged Clovis West 1-0 in TRAC play.
• Memorial's Brianne Martinho kicked in the tying goal in the 70th minute and the Panthers eventually drew 1-1 with Madera South after the double overtime periods.
• Racine Babb scored two goals to lead Caruthers to a 4-1 victory against Riverdale as the Blue Raiders remained undefeated after eight games in West Sierra League play.
• No. 2 Buchanan received goals from Elisa Solderhon, Haylee Lopes and Caitlyn Kreutz to beat No. 7 Clovis West 3-1 in TRAC play.
• No. 3 Central's Ashtyn Bracamonte had her second game winner of the week, this time beating Clovis 1-0 in overtime. The sophomore dribbled past two defenders before lasering an 18-yard score to the opposite corner. Bracamonte scored the clincher in a 2-1 victory against No. 7 Clovis West on Wednesday.
Coaches: Report scores, highlights at (559) 441-6379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.