• Zoe March posted a game-high 23 points as Immanuel defeated Roosevelt 62-30 in nonleague play.
• Clovis East, beating the section's sixth-ranked Edison for the second time in 10 days, received 20 points from Isaac Acevedo, 15 from Dylan Eamigh and 13 from Lavell Smith to win 62-50 in a nonleague game on the Tigers' court. The Timberwolves, who were 5-20 a year ago but 13-5 in their first year under former Fresno State women's coach Adrian Wiggins, also beat Edison 63-62 for the Clovis Elks Classic title last week.
• Selma, the defending Jesse Lujan Memorial Tournament champion, defeated Reedley 66-27 behind Nick Garcia's game-high 18 points and advanced to a quarterfinal against South. Fresno Christian's Brian Scott scored 14 but the the Rebels held off the Eagles 60-43. Shakor Major erupted for 33 points as Washington trounced Mendota 89-54 to advance to a quarterfinal against Tulare. Anthony Villar had 19 for the Aztecs. The Redskins outlasted Kingsburg 63-57 despite a 28-point night from Kingsley Togioka for the Vikings. Despite a game-high 36 points from Brent Smith, Sierra lost to Highland 80-77 in overtime. The Scots will face Fresno, which saw Daryl Edwards score more than half of its points, tallying 30 in a 54-51 win against Caruthers. Khush Thind had 21 for the Blue Raiders. Anthony Pruitt led all scorers with 17 in McLane's 61-42 win against Madera South. The Highlanders will face Centennial, which beat Yosemite 83-41.
• Jesus Paz recorded a hat trick as Central topped Hoover 5-1 in a nonleague match.
• Alex Yokley and Kelly Dowding each scored and Bullard blanked Clovis 2-0 in a nonleague match.
• Madera South's Gigi Gutierrez provided the lone goal in a 1-0 victory against Sierra in nonleague play.
• Diana Raudales scored three goals and Yazmine Aguirre two as Caruthers thumped Orange Cove 9-0 in a nonleague match.
Coaches: Report scores, highlights at (559) 441-6379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.