10. Ship them to K-Fed. His meal ticket cut off his American Express card.
9. Serve creamed "turkey on a shingle" for inmates released because of jail overcrowding.
8. Have a mashed potatoes sculpture contest to benefit Fresno Art Museum's sculpture garden.
7. Serve leftover coffee to drunks at DUI checkpoints.
6. Make turkey/broccoli quiche for Valley's real men.
5. Use leftover cranberry jelly for Popsicles and see if the kids notice.
4. Green bean casserole leftovers can cover your yellowing winter law.
3. Fresno Falcons can use leftover rolls as practice pucks.
2. Ziplock them and serve for Christmas dinner.
1. Form into Jell-O mosaic to decorate trail along mayor's river walk.
Help us compile our weekly Top 10 list by sending topics and your snarky lines to email@example.com. You can also fax them to (559) 441-6499; or mail them to: Top 10 List, Vision Section, The Bee, P.O. Box 12504, Fresno, CA 93778-2504.