10. Farmers won't have to worry about that pesky labor problem.
9. Reduces the need for federal farm subsidies.
8. Who wants a Blossom Trail when we can have a Strip Mall Trail?
7. L.A. did it, and see how happy they are?
6. Can't blame us when there's an E. coli scare.
5. We can use the fair's ag building to sell more kitchen gadgets.
4. With gas prices falling, we can afford $5 apricots.
3. You've seen one field of crops, you've seen them all.
2. We'd have more water to run down our gutters.
1. We can always get our food from Venezuela, just like our oil.
Help us compile our weekly Top 10 list by sending topics and your snarky lines to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax them to (559) 441-6499; or mail them to: Top 10 List, Vision Section, The Bee, P.O. Box 12504, Fresno, CA 93778-2504.